Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure

An experienced, aged Pokémon-based forum focused primarily on forum games.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Beta Test: Story-Driven] BlazingSilver06's Adventures!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
my law skillz r userless
Admin
my law skillz r userless

Game Points : 6852

[Beta Test: Story-Driven] BlazingSilver06's Adventures! Empty
PostSubject: [Beta Test: Story-Driven] BlazingSilver06's Adventures!   [Beta Test: Story-Driven] BlazingSilver06's Adventures! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 5:45 am

Area: Mysterious Forest
Scenario: You heard a mysterious calling in the forest, and decided to go investigate...

Instructions: Choose up to 3 Pokémon to take with you, though only one can be called out at a time. Select 1 to call out and then we'll be on our way.
Back to top Go down
https://adventurepokemonrpg.darkbb.com
BlazingSilver06
Admin
BlazingSilver06

Game Points : 9085

PostSubject: Re: [Beta Test: Story-Driven] BlazingSilver06's Adventures!   [Beta Test: Story-Driven] BlazingSilver06's Adventures! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 5:47 am

Hmm, I'll go out with my trusty Mawile (f)
Back to top Go down
my law skillz r userless
Admin
my law skillz r userless

PostSubject: Re: [Beta Test: Story-Driven] BlazingSilver06's Adventures!   [Beta Test: Story-Driven] BlazingSilver06's Adventures! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 5:47 am

What other 2 will you keep in your Poké balls?
Back to top Go down
BlazingSilver06
Admin
BlazingSilver06

PostSubject: Re: [Beta Test: Story-Driven] BlazingSilver06's Adventures!   [Beta Test: Story-Driven] BlazingSilver06's Adventures! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 5:51 am

I'll keep Smeargle (m) and Maractus(f). I'm ready.
Back to top Go down
my law skillz r userless
Admin
my law skillz r userless

PostSubject: Re: [Beta Test: Story-Driven] BlazingSilver06's Adventures!   [Beta Test: Story-Driven] BlazingSilver06's Adventures! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 5:54 am

[Beta Test: Story-Driven] BlazingSilver06's Adventures! 303

As you begin to walk into the forest, you encounter a young lady who looks rather startled at your appearance. "Uhm, hello," she says quietly. "Do you hear that noise?" You nod. "I'm trying to find out what it is, I've never heard it before. Can I go with you? The Pokémon in this forest are strange... you wouldn't expect them to be in a forest, and they're so strong!"

What will you do?
Back to top Go down
BlazingSilver06
Admin
BlazingSilver06

PostSubject: Re: [Beta Test: Story-Driven] BlazingSilver06's Adventures!   [Beta Test: Story-Driven] BlazingSilver06's Adventures! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 5:57 am

"okay," I say, "I'll travel with you. We don't know what's in here, so the more help the better."
Back to top Go down
my law skillz r userless
Admin
my law skillz r userless

PostSubject: Re: [Beta Test: Story-Driven] BlazingSilver06's Adventures!   [Beta Test: Story-Driven] BlazingSilver06's Adventures! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 6:02 am

Silver | Ellis
[Beta Test: Story-Driven] BlazingSilver06's Adventures! 303 | [Beta Test: Story-Driven] BlazingSilver06's Adventures! 277
Mawile | "Ditzy"

"That's good!" she says cheerfully. "I'm Ellis, and you?" You introduce yourself as Silver."I've been in this forest for a while," she continues, "and it's quite busy around the outskirts, but the noise is coming from deep in the forest. The quickest way in is through a path through the trees, but there's a Victreebel in the way and I'm a little scared of taking it down. The other way is longer, but there's no Pokémon in the way. What do you think, Silver?"
Back to top Go down
BlazingSilver06
Admin
BlazingSilver06

PostSubject: Re: [Beta Test: Story-Driven] BlazingSilver06's Adventures!   [Beta Test: Story-Driven] BlazingSilver06's Adventures! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 6:07 am

"Well," I ponder over what to do, "If we team up, we could get past Victreebell, so let's take that short route Ellis"
Back to top Go down
my law skillz r userless
Admin
my law skillz r userless

PostSubject: Re: [Beta Test: Story-Driven] BlazingSilver06's Adventures!   [Beta Test: Story-Driven] BlazingSilver06's Adventures! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 6:13 am

Silver | Ellis
[Beta Test: Story-Driven] BlazingSilver06's Adventures! 303 | [Beta Test: Story-Driven] BlazingSilver06's Adventures! 277
Mawile | "Ditzy"

Ellis nods, looking somewhat frightened, but she leads you to the Victreebel. It seems larger than other Victreebel and it looks so intimidating, you see why Ellis fled. Are you ready, challenger? it says in your head and you jump. Only a select few Pokémon can speak telepathically, and Victreebel is hardly one of them.

You know, maybe this would be the perfect time to back off. Ellis looks at you. "Are you going to make your commands, or do we go for the long way?"
Back to top Go down
BlazingSilver06
Admin
BlazingSilver06

PostSubject: Re: [Beta Test: Story-Driven] BlazingSilver06's Adventures!   [Beta Test: Story-Driven] BlazingSilver06's Adventures! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 6:18 am

I back away slowly, "I-I think we should run, it wouldn't be helpful to fight this Pokemon and it would destroy our Pokemon."
I flee with Ellis and we head fo the long path
Back to top Go down
my law skillz r userless
Admin
my law skillz r userless

PostSubject: Re: [Beta Test: Story-Driven] BlazingSilver06's Adventures!   [Beta Test: Story-Driven] BlazingSilver06's Adventures! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 6:29 am

Silver | Ellis
Mawile | "Ditzy"

Ellis obviously cheers up at this point and offers a ride on her Swellow, but it only gets you so far until Ditzy obviously gets a little tired. You begin to walk some more, fighting through the trees. You find a clearing, where there seems to be a small tribe of Nidorino and Nidoking. One of the Nidoking turns to you and says something into your mind: How dare you invade our space! I challenge you; the first down to half of our health is the loser!

"Why do we need to battle?" Ellis asks, having heard it too. "We're just passing through."

We won't let you pass through unless you win the challenge! the Nidoking roars.

Ellis looks at you. "Do you want to take on the challenge or shall I?"
Back to top Go down
BlazingSilver06
Admin
BlazingSilver06

PostSubject: Re: [Beta Test: Story-Driven] BlazingSilver06's Adventures!   [Beta Test: Story-Driven] BlazingSilver06's Adventures! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 6:32 am

I hesitate, "I-I'll do it. Mawile has typing advantages, we can do this Mawile."
Mawile cheers and gets ready for battle.
Back to top Go down
my law skillz r userless
Admin
my law skillz r userless

PostSubject: Re: [Beta Test: Story-Driven] BlazingSilver06's Adventures!   [Beta Test: Story-Driven] BlazingSilver06's Adventures! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 6:43 am

Nidoking's Challenge

Mawile
HP:
PP: 100
Alright, let's go!

[Beta Test: Story-Driven] BlazingSilver06's Adventures! 034
Nidoking
HP:
You will not pass!

Back to top Go down
BlazingSilver06
Admin
BlazingSilver06

PostSubject: Re: [Beta Test: Story-Driven] BlazingSilver06's Adventures!   [Beta Test: Story-Driven] BlazingSilver06's Adventures! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 6:47 am

Hmm... Okay Mawile! Use Swords Dance, follow up with Ice Fand and Ice Punch. If a move with over 70 Base Power is used, use Protect!
Back to top Go down
my law skillz r userless
Admin
my law skillz r userless

PostSubject: Re: [Beta Test: Story-Driven] BlazingSilver06's Adventures!   [Beta Test: Story-Driven] BlazingSilver06's Adventures! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:13 am

Nidoking's Challenge

Mawile
HP:
Swords Dance ~ Protect ~ Ice Punch
Alright, let's go!

Nidoking
HP:
Mimic ~ Earthquake ~ Horn Attack
You will not pass!

Mawile smiled and began to dance, hopping back and forwards, cheerful and pumped. The Nidoking copied her, down to the very dance moves, until both were ready and pumped up.
[Beta Test: Story-Driven] BlazingSilver06's Adventures! 303 -3 PP [Beta Test: Story-Driven] BlazingSilver06's Adventures! 34 -3 PP

Mawile could sense tremors beginning in the ground, so she lightly leaped up and formed a barrier high up off the ground and sat on it, covering herself with a light green barrier. Nidoking began to jump up and down, the earth roaring and shaking beneath him, rocks flying and rearing, but Mawile was safe up on her perch.
[Beta Test: Story-Driven] BlazingSilver06's Adventures! 303 -7 PP [Beta Test: Story-Driven] BlazingSilver06's Adventures! 34 -8 PP

Mawile gathered ice around its fist then leaped forwards, smashing her fist into the Nidoking, who staggered backwards. He raced forward and rammed her with his huge horn and Mawile screamed in pain. Ellis had been right. There was something unusually strong about him...
[Beta Test: Story-Driven] BlazingSilver06's Adventures! 303 -10 HP, -6 PP [Beta Test: Story-Driven] BlazingSilver06's Adventures! 34 -17 HP, 5 PP

Mawile
HP:
PP: 84
He's so tough... Am I even landing any hits?

Nidoking
HP:
It hurts, but I'll be damned if I'll let her see that!
Back to top Go down
BlazingSilver06
Admin
BlazingSilver06

PostSubject: Re: [Beta Test: Story-Driven] BlazingSilver06's Adventures!   [Beta Test: Story-Driven] BlazingSilver06's Adventures! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:23 am

Rrgh... We'll have to be careful Mawile, this might not end well.. Aha! Use Magnet Rise, that'll help.
Then, use another Ice punch, then use Grass knot. I think we're in the clear with this Mawile!
Back to top Go down
my law skillz r userless
Admin
my law skillz r userless

PostSubject: Re: [Beta Test: Story-Driven] BlazingSilver06's Adventures!   [Beta Test: Story-Driven] BlazingSilver06's Adventures! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:40 am

Nidoking's Challenge

Mawile
HP:
Magnet Rise ~ Ice Punch ~ Grass Knot
He's so tough... Am I even landing any hits?

Nidoking
HP:
Earthquake ~ Earth Power ~ Horn Attack
It hurts, but I'll be damned if I'll let her see that!

Mawile became cloaked in a yellow light and she was lifted off the ground. She smiled as the earth began to shake and no matter how frustrated Nidoking got, he couldn't hurt her. Mawile shrieked as a Nidorino threw itself at her and smashed into her, but the yellow energy remained and she stayed in the air, though she was surprised by the sudden damage. The Nidoking told off its youthful son, but seemed happy to see the damage done.
[Maw: -3 HP, -5 PP] [Nido: -7 PP]

Mawile's fist became surrounded in ice and it dashed forwards, smashing its fist into Nidoking and staying in the air. To her, it felt as if she was walking on something. Nidoking smashed its fist into the ground, but nothing seemed to happen. It roared and glared at Mawile, who was smug in the air.
[Maw: -6 PP] [Nido: -6 PP, -17 HP]

Mawile's eyes began to grow green, and vines wrapped around Nidoking, pulling him down and he slammed to the ground, hard. Nidoking could hardly pull himself up and needed some help; clearly he was just a little older than he seemed.
[Maw: -5 PP] [Nido: -17 HP, -1 PP]

Mawile
HP:
PP: 70
Magnet Rise ~ Ice Punch ~ Grass Knot
He seems so old...

Nidoking
HP:
PP: 60
Earthquake ~ Earth Power ~ Horn Attack
My age is catching up to me, dammit.

The Nidoking raised its head. You win, human, Mawile. You fought well, but my age makes things just that little bit harder. It slumps, and you realize something. You could catch it, if you want, while it's weak. Or you could just pass on.
Back to top Go down
BlazingSilver06
Admin
BlazingSilver06

PostSubject: Re: [Beta Test: Story-Driven] BlazingSilver06's Adventures!   [Beta Test: Story-Driven] BlazingSilver06's Adventures! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:46 am

"Hmm... I think I shall let this Nidoking rule its kind.
Come Ellis, we can move forward," We walk further up together.
Back to top Go down
my law skillz r userless
Admin
my law skillz r userless

PostSubject: Re: [Beta Test: Story-Driven] BlazingSilver06's Adventures!   [Beta Test: Story-Driven] BlazingSilver06's Adventures! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:53 am

Silver | Ellis
Mawile | "Ditzy"

You let out a cry as Ellis grins maniacally and throws an Ultra Ball. Suddenly, swarms of Nidorino are upon you as she claims her catch. She pulls you onto Ditzy and you fly to the opposite side of the forest, where there's an empty clearing. You ask her why she caught the Nidoking, but Ellis says nothing about it so you stop asking. You have a funny feeling about her.

You continue on, and you find a trainer hanging by her leg from a tree. "A little help?" she asks, embarrassed. Ellis looks at her belt, loaded with only one Pokémon, and grabs the Pokéball. The trainer shouts at Ellis but is too stuck. Ellis begins to run off.

Now what?
Back to top Go down
BlazingSilver06
Admin
BlazingSilver06

PostSubject: Re: [Beta Test: Story-Driven] BlazingSilver06's Adventures!   [Beta Test: Story-Driven] BlazingSilver06's Adventures! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 8:02 am

I reach up the the stuck trainer, I carefully and slowly untie her leg, so she doesn't get hurt.
I look over at Ellis who is running away then turn to the trainer and say, "Let's get your Pokemon back, she won't get away with that."
Back to top Go down
my law skillz r userless
Admin
my law skillz r userless

PostSubject: Re: [Beta Test: Story-Driven] BlazingSilver06's Adventures!   [Beta Test: Story-Driven] BlazingSilver06's Adventures! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 8:22 am

Silver | Janis
[Beta Test: Story-Driven] BlazingSilver06's Adventures! 303 | [Beta Test: Story-Driven] BlazingSilver06's Adventures! 059
Mawile | "Blake"

The other trainer nods. "I have another Pokémon with me, she's just out." The girl whistles and an Arcanine comes bounding over. "Arcanine, let's chase her!" You chase Ellis and as she leaps on Ditzy, Ellis drops the trainer's Poké Ball. The trainer surges forward and grabs it, grinning successfully. "What a nutjob! I'm Janis, by the way. I'm hunting a mischievous Pokémon gang that's causing trouble around here."

You shake hands and decide to pursue the noise together. Janis talks about herself - she's a budding Fire-type Gym Leader and is on the hunt for Moltres, who she believes she met as a child. She heard that the Pokémon causing trouble know something about Moltres, and she explains that she thought it would be good to stop trouble anyway.

In the centre of the forest, you find a ladder leading deep underground. Janis looks at you and tells you she's going down, but you don't have to go with her. Will you go?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Beta Test: Story-Driven] BlazingSilver06's Adventures!   [Beta Test: Story-Driven] BlazingSilver06's Adventures! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Beta Test: Story-Driven] BlazingSilver06's Adventures!
Page 1 of 1