Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure

An experienced, aged Pokémon-based forum focused primarily on forum games.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Test Battle [READ THIS]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elecii
Admin
Elecii

Game Points : 7949

Test Battle [READ THIS] Empty
PostSubject: Test Battle [READ THIS]   Test Battle [READ THIS] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:29 am

This battle shows you everything, reffing battling and anything else.

All the parts will be in different posts, and I will explain it as best I can.

Last edited by Elecii on Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
my law skillz r userless
Admin
my law skillz r userless

Game Points : 6833

PostSubject: Re: Test Battle [READ THIS]   Test Battle [READ THIS] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:19 am

Use Random.org for this. To start, get six numbers from Random.org's integer generator. Then look through your deck to find the cards, by number going from top to bottom. PM the ref your numbers, your cards and the Random.org timestamp you were given. This will prevent frauds.

The ref will decide who goes first. The person who goes first must have sent their hand to the referee and then they can have their turn.

Pokémon will have the health in their cards. (Elecii will PM you your deck, so you can find your cards from there) To calculate the damage, the ref must take the number of damage the move does and half it. BUT!

If the move is a type that only does 1/4 damage to the enemy, half it and take away ten damage points.
If the move is a type that only does half the damage anyway, do the normal thing and take away 5 damage points.
If the move does 2 more, (supereffective1) then don't half it.
If the move does 4 more, (supereffective2) don't half it and add 10 damage points.

Simple. BUT!!! This is where defence stat comes in. Half the defending Pokémon's defence, then half the number that is half of the original defence. Do this until you have a number below 10. Take away that many from the damage and wala! Done.

If you take the defense away and it goes to 0 or a negative number (-#) then the move must do 1 damage. All moves must do at least one damage.

Also, the Pokémon will need the required energy to use their moves. You may add up to 2 energy cards to the same Pokémon every turn, and when you choose to give out an energy card, it must be to one Pokémon only.

You may have up to six Pokémon on the bench. When you retreat one back to the bench and the bench is full, a Pokémon on the bench must go to defending Pokémon. Retreat costs are paid in energy cards, which go to the Pokémon if/when they go back to battle.

Post the results in this format:

Battler 1
Pokemon's Name
Pokemon's Health
Pokemon's Remaining Energy Cards

Battler 2
Pokemon's Name
Pokemon's Health
Pokemon's Remaining Energy Cards

Any notes

Last edited by Dark Moonlight on Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://adventurepokemonrpg.darkbb.com
my law skillz r userless
Admin
my law skillz r userless

Game Points : 6833

PostSubject: Re: Test Battle [READ THIS]   Test Battle [READ THIS] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:01 pm

To draw a new card, just roll Random.org again. And also, how to evolve a Pokémon...

Right, so let's say I have a Charmander and I want to evolve it to Charmeleon. Well, I would have to give it energy equal to the energy required for Charmeleon's strongest attack. I can then evolve to Charmeleon on the same turn! Yaaay! But to save from unfairness, you must discard all the energy cards until your total comes to one energy card. You cannot give any more energy to this Pokémon for the rest of your turn.

So;

Charmander + Energy equal to Charmeleon's toughest attack + removed energy = Charmeleon
Back to top Go down
https://adventurepokemonrpg.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test Battle [READ THIS]   Test Battle [READ THIS] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Test Battle [READ THIS]
Page 1 of 1