Adventure

An experienced, aged Pokémon-based forum focused primarily on forum games.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Eyes of the Damned

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
my law skillz r userless
Admin

Game Points : 4361

PostSubject: Eyes of the Damned   Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:14 am

Entry One

She's dying from the torture of living with him. I have no idea how I can protect her. I can't kill a human. It's against the Decree. The Decree that every Legendary must uphold, or they are slaughtered by their own kin. Trying to write in bloody Footprint Runes is so hard. Anyways.

My Partner is a defiant 13-year-old with a heart of gold. Her name is... Well, her name is Lapras. Lapras has the strange ability of shapeshifting into any Pokémon she pleases. Lapras tells me I have to help her learn how to fight, against that abusive stepfather of hers. She shapeshifts into a Pokémon and I must fight. I hold back my true power, but if I didn't, she would die.

Lapras, at first, only had the ability of transforming into a Lapras, but after constant shifting into Lapras, her body adjusted to every Pokémon.

Uh oh, I hear her stepfather yelling. Screaming

Gotta go!

~Rai
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://adventurepokemonrpg.darkbb.com
my law skillz r userless
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eyes of the Damned   Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:33 am

Entry 2

Today Lapras asked me for a fight, but she said for me to go full-force, because she would go full force. I thought she was going full force normally, but it turned out she was like a monster going at full force. She started out as an Onix, looking down at me, intimidating.

She slammed her tail into me and flipped backwards, transforming into Moltres and shrieking, in the horridness of the screech I closed my eyes and she scratched me with her beak. I screamed and jumped at her, biting her. I moved to bite her throat but she transformed into a Rattata and scurried away, transforming into a Marowak. She hit me across the face with the bone, but I bit the bone and threw her into the wall.

Then... then her stepfather ran in, and saw me throwing Lapras into the wall. He roared at me and ran forwards, punching me across the face. I scowled at him and bit him but he retorted with a punch so hard I screamed. I hit the stepfather with a bolt of lightning and he was furious. He took a soft steel whip out and hit me. It was so painful, and he kept doing it until I was nearly covered in blood.

The stepfather left me and Lapras tended to my wounds, turning into a Chansey and healing me the best she could. Now, I'm fine and there's a nasty scar, but it doesn't hurt any more, thank Arceus.

I should take a rest. I'm so tired and I need to rest my aching bones from fighting Lapras. I think I can break the Decree, but I need to discuss that with Arceus. Lapras and I have agreed that we should get out of this town, as the Infected Air is coming from our old town. Tomorrow he have to discuss it with her stepfather, but hopefully he won't hit me as it is a discussion of Lapras' safety, and though he beats her, Gary seems to care deeply for Lapras.

~Rai
Back to top Go down
my law skillz r userless
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eyes of the Damned   Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:01 am

Entry Three

Thursday 3rd March 2011

Today was very bad, VERY bad indeed. Lapras and I told Gary of our idea to start moving, but he was all against it, saying we had found a habitable place to live and we should stay. Lapras is not going to stay with Gary, though, she's worried about herself. So we left this afternoon, with a bunch of supplies, after we had lunch.

Lapras rode me into the next town, which was miles and miles away. But we met with Lapras' older sister, Lorelei, who had the same abilities as Lapras (not the Lorelei from the Elite Four, she died of the Virus) who was travelling with Moltres. Moltres had great regard of Lapras and Lorelei's safety, so she gave the instructions. Then Gary strode up, a huge Gyarados and Typhlosion by his side.

"Gyarados? Kill Moltres. Typhlosion, kill Raikou..." Gary ordered. Moltres was more agile than Gyarados, easily dodging all his attacks. Moltres used a lot of attacks from the air, using her most powerful attacks. She fainted the Gyarados with a Flamethrower.

I, however, was in for bad luck. Typhlosion happened to be very agile and strategic - obviously a female since males were sluggish and had more brawn than brain. I charged electricity through my claws and when the Typhlosion moved, I moved faster, devastating her with an uppercut. The Typhlosion battered me with her paws but I bit into one and flung her to the side, but the Typhlosion gripped the ground and skidded, then ran at me. I ran back, jumping right into the Typhlosion, who punched me in the chest before she fell from the impact of me.

I hit the Typhlosion with a thunderbolt and she seemed dizzy, but whacked me across the face. I rammed into her and the Typhlosion toppled over, fainted.

"Good work, Raikou," Lapras said to me, stroking me gently. Lorelei had, while I was fighting, she had the pleasure to beat up Gary with the aid of Moltres, who gave him fifth degree burns (burns he would NEVER recover from and that would sting until the end of time). Then Moltres decided we should keep Gary. His Pokémon would be valuable to us for transport, with the Typhlosion being able to suck the mane of flame into its body, so it could hold somebody on its back, and Gyarados could help with sea travel.

Moltres says, if we get Gary to help us, she and Lorelei can fly over the sea, Gary can go on his Gyarados, I can shift and Raikou will be first to get to Kanto, as he has to run at hyper speed over the water. Just have to wait until tomorrow, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eyes of the Damned   

Back to top Go down

Eyes of the Damned
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1