Adventure

An experienced, aged Pokémon-based forum focused primarily on forum games.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Deathrunner♥ ~ The diary of Winter Lovefrost

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elecii
Admin

Game Points : 5477

PostSubject: Deathrunner♥ ~ The diary of Winter Lovefrost   Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:02 am

Entry One
Tuesday 9th February, 2011
Goodbye, Fidelity

Dear Diary,

I am Winter Lovefrost, a nine year-old girl. Fedility (my sister) died this morning from the Amendment Virus. Luckily, I was unaffected, but the whole of my village died out... except from me and Meira, the bully.

Mei has bullied me all my life, but I don't know what to do about it. I told Lity, but she didn't know what to do about it, either.

I already miss Fidelity, she was the most important person in my life.

I think I'm going to have to travel with Mei. I don't want to, but what other choice do I have? I'll just ask her. I'll only be a minute...

I found Mei sitting outside her house, her eyes filled with tears. She lost all her friends, and her family. I had no friends, or family apart from Lity so I wans't affected as much as her.

I sat down next to her and her Glameow squeezed between us. We talked for a while. I realised she's actually a really nice girl, she just bullies me because her friends are bullies and she doesn't want to be a loser.

I asked her if I was a loser because I had no friends, and she said I wasn't, she was my friend, my best friend infact.

I think we could be really good friends.

Anyway, her Glameow's nudging me. I guess it's time to leave.

Winter ♥ x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elecii
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deathrunner♥ ~ The diary of Winter Lovefrost   Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:13 pm

Entry Two
Friday 10th February, 2011
Away from the Village

Dear Diary,

Yesterday we left my Village and arrived in some other place near it. We found a small hotel and decided to stay the night. Meira let me have the more comfortable bed. She's so nice.

Anyway, this morning she asked to meet one of my Pokemon. I wasn't sure... they weren't always nice, especially to the ones I tell them about... Well I let Faye out, since she is the kindest of my Pokemon.

I had opened her Pokeball and a bright flash of red light came out. As the Pokemon started to form, it was bigger than a Flareon, and stood on it's back legs. As it's colours started to fade in I noticed yellow, with a white belly. Three black rings sat around her neck and two black rings were on either of her smal cone ears. The gem on her forehead faded into existence. Her tail started to emerge, three black rings. And as the final detail appeared, I realised I'd let out Kailani. She looked at Mei once before the walked over to my side.

"This is Kailani, but I call her Lani," I introduced.

"I thought you were letting out Faye?" Meira asked.

"I was... but I picked the wrong Pokeball." I picked up the pink Pokeball I had gotten out. "Faye's is a purple Pokeball," I explained.

I'm lucky to be a Pokemon Trainer because I'm only nine, and you have to be ten to start. Mei started out on her tenth birthday, which was a few months ago. The rule of our village was that you couldn't leave home until thirteen. I would have had my Pokemon five years by then so I would definitley be ready.

I got my Pokemon on my eighth birthday. Lani was my first Pokemon. She startd as a Mareep but I evolved her to an Ampharos.

Anyway, we better be leaving. Bye.

Winter ♥ x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elecii
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deathrunner♥ ~ The diary of Winter Lovefrost   Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:48 am

Entry Three
Saturday 11th February, 2011
Mei is my best friend!

Umhh... Hello, Winter's diary?,

I'm Meira Starlea and I got hold of Winter's Journal. I hope she doesn't mind, since she went out to get some berries, which is my job I decided to do her job and write in her diary. :D

She obviously never bothered to put what she looked like, so I will.

Winter has powder blue hair. It is straight and reaches her shoulders. She has a block fringe that I don't think she likes to much. She wears a plain black t-shirt, with a navy cardigan over the top. She has a short black skirt, that sits a little way above her knees. Her eyes are a brilliant blue, and her skin is very pale. She has a necklace that she's always wearing and it has a small sapphire stone set in it.

She told me she died her hair black once. I still can't imagine her with black hair, it doesn't seem right.

Anyway, she's coming back so I better go.

AHHHHHHHHHH!! SHE SAW ME WRITING IN HER DIARY! BYE! SORRY I DIDN'T WRITE MUCH!

meirastarleaX
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elecii
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deathrunner♥ ~ The diary of Winter Lovefrost   Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:46 am

Entry Three
Saturday 11th February, 2011
Shadow&Charity

Diary,

:(

I think the virus is after me. All the towns I go to are infected with it. Luckily we are able to sleep out in the forest, where there are less people to pass the virus on.

We passed a town today which was unaffected. Two girls were on the street. One was slapping the other, and the other was kicking the first. I talked to them. They said their names were Shadow & Charity. Charity's hair was prettier, she had it dyed a lighter purple than their natural hair colour. Shadow's is a dark purple.

They're actually really nice, but don't seem to get along well.

I told them about my diary, so they said they would start one. I wonder if they ever will? I'll have to meet up with them again sometime, as long as the virus doesn't get to them first.

Anyway, Meira got a bit jealous. I don't blame her, with me as her only friend and I keep making new friends I would be jealous too.

I asked her who she thought was prettier, me or the twins. She said me, as my hair was a lovely colour and it suited my name. So I told her Shadow's suited her name, but she said my hair was still nicer.

Meira's so nice!

Y'know, if the virus hadn't have hit, she would have been bullying me at this very moment. I am both grateful and angry with the virus. I mean, more angry, though, it killed my sister!

Oh no, now tears ar trickling down my face. I need to stop thinking about Fidelity. I'll can Mei my sister from now on. Yeah, sisters Winter Lovefrost and Meira Starlea. That works.

I'll be going now. I just saw Charity punch Shadow in the stomach.

Bye!

Winter ♥ x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deathrunner♥ ~ The diary of Winter Lovefrost   

Back to top Go down

Deathrunner♥ ~ The diary of Winter Lovefrost
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1