Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure

An experienced, aged Pokémon-based forum focused primarily on forum games.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eon: Tacomon(GL) vs. Law Skillz(C)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tacomon
Admin
Tacomon

Game Points : 5159

Eon: Tacomon(GL) vs. Law Skillz(C) Empty
PostSubject: Eon: Tacomon(GL) vs. Law Skillz(C)   Eon: Tacomon(GL) vs. Law Skillz(C) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 8:00 am

The Eon Gym

You will fight with 3-6 Pokémon from your team
3v3-6v6 Single Battle
No OHKO moves.

Gym Leader:
Tacomon

Application-
Chosen Pokémon:
Number of Badges:

If you win, I will present you with the Eternal Badge and the Cover Fossil. You also receive a random amount of Game Points between 1000-2000

A child in a dark brown cloak appears in a puff of smoke. "So you have decided to challenge my gym. Well then let's begin. The child throws off his cloak with his pokemon appearing next to him.

"I'll be using my Flareon, Jolteon, Leafeon and my Vaporeon. You send your pokemon first and then I will release mine and command it and then you shall command yours. Good luck."
Back to top Go down
my law skillz r userless
Admin
my law skillz r userless

Game Points : 6802

PostSubject: Re: Eon: Tacomon(GL) vs. Law Skillz(C)   Eon: Tacomon(GL) vs. Law Skillz(C) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 8:02 am

I will lead with Mightyena.
Back to top Go down
https://adventurepokemonrpg.darkbb.com
Tacomon
Admin
Tacomon

PostSubject: Re: Eon: Tacomon(GL) vs. Law Skillz (C)   Eon: Tacomon(GL) vs. Law Skillz(C) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 8:07 am

"Raiju, my wonderful Jolteon why don't you lead this battle." Raiju jumps forward ready to fight. "Raiju use Double Kick and then use Pin Missile twice.

Double Kick~Pin Missile~Pin Missile
Back to top Go down
my law skillz r userless
Admin
my law skillz r userless

PostSubject: Re: Eon: Tacomon(GL) vs. Law Skillz(C)   Eon: Tacomon(GL) vs. Law Skillz(C) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 8:13 am

"Trying to emphasize on our weaknesses? Alright, Eris. Use Me First.. three times."

Me First ~ Me First ~ Me First
Back to top Go down
Tacomon
Admin
Tacomon

PostSubject: Re: Eon: Tacomon(GL) vs. Law Skillz (C)   Eon: Tacomon(GL) vs. Law Skillz(C) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 8:59 am

The Eon Gym

3v3-6v6 Single Battle
No OHKO moves.

Gym Leader:
Tacomon

Application-
Chosen Pokémon:
Number of Badges:

If you win, I will present you with the Eternal Badge and the Cover Fossil. You also receive a random amount of Game Points between 1000-2000

Round 1

Eon: Tacomon(GL) vs. Law Skillz(C) 135
Raiju | M
100 HP | 100 EP
Double Kick~Pin Missile~Pin Missile
Grinning

Eon: Tacomon(GL) vs. Law Skillz(C) 262
Eris | F
100 HP | 100 EP
Me First~Me First~Me First
Grinning

"Hello is this thing on...Well hello everybody. We are here for the gym battle between Law Skillz and the Gym Leader Tacomon. Alright Eris starts by waiting for Raiju to make his move. The Jolteon runs up to Eris and kicks her right in the jaw twice. Ouch thats gonna hurt in the morning. Eris does the same thing and kicks him right back. Wait can a Mightyena learn that move? *Goes to check rule book* Alright then, forgot about the Me First Clause. Well this round has just begun, lets see what happens next."
[-5 EPEon: Tacomon(GL) vs. Law Skillz(C) 135-9 HP] [-4 EPEon: Tacomon(GL) vs. Law Skillz(C) 262-6 HP]

"Now this inning begins with Eris waiting again. Raiju shoots her with a few missiles. Eris actually shoots back at Raiju with some missiles coming from her fur. God first Double Kick then Pin Missile. This challenger seems to be very smart."
[-4 EPEon: Tacomon(GL) vs. Law Skillz(C) 135-6 HP] [-4 EPEon: Tacomon(GL) vs. Law Skillz(C) 262-4 HP]

"Yet again Eris is waiting for Raiju to make a move. Raiju shoots Eris with a few more missiles. Eris shoots Raiju back with some more missiles coming from her fur. This challenger is smart."
[-4 EPEon: Tacomon(GL) vs. Law Skillz(C) 135-6 HP] [-4 EPEon: Tacomon(GL) vs. Law Skillz(C) 262-4 HP]

Round 1

Raiju | M
79 HP | 87 EP
Sad

Eris | F
86 HP | 88 EP
Lol

Ref Notes
This is my first reffing so tell me what you think.

Last edited by Tacomon on Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:20 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : had to fix it)
Back to top Go down
my law skillz r userless
Admin
my law skillz r userless

PostSubject: Re: Eon: Tacomon(GL) vs. Law Skillz(C)   Eon: Tacomon(GL) vs. Law Skillz(C) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 6:47 pm

I have three words: What the hell?

Me First: Uses the target's move against it before it attacks, with power increased by half.

Eris should've moved first on every occasion, and she doesn't seem to at all use Double Kick or the last Pin Missile. Also, the power of Eris's move needs increased.

Dunno where the songs are coming from...
Back to top Go down
Tacomon
Admin
Tacomon

PostSubject: Re: Eon: Tacomon(GL) vs. Law Skillz (C)   Eon: Tacomon(GL) vs. Law Skillz(C) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 2:31 am

Sorry I forgot that Me First goes first every time sorry. I'll fix it when I get home from school.
Back to top Go down
my law skillz r userless
Admin
my law skillz r userless

PostSubject: Re: Eon: Tacomon(GL) vs. Law Skillz(C)   Eon: Tacomon(GL) vs. Law Skillz(C) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 3:49 am

Also, what's with the no damage being done at all on the first and third actions?
Back to top Go down
Tacomon
Admin
Tacomon

PostSubject: Re: Eon: Tacomon(GL) vs. Law Skillz (C)   Eon: Tacomon(GL) vs. Law Skillz(C) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 4:21 pm

alright all fixed up
Back to top Go down
my law skillz r userless
Admin
my law skillz r userless

PostSubject: Re: Eon: Tacomon(GL) vs. Law Skillz(C)   Eon: Tacomon(GL) vs. Law Skillz(C) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 3:00 am

Sorry for being cruel.

Dig (1 Turn) ~ Hidden Power Ground ~ Crunch
Back to top Go down
Tacomon
Admin
Tacomon

PostSubject: Re: Eon: Tacomon(GL) vs. Law Skillz (C)   Eon: Tacomon(GL) vs. Law Skillz(C) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 7:56 am

OMG you hurt my feelings Sad lol jk, it's fine it was just a stupid mistake on my part, Oh and also what do you mean by Dig(1 Turn)?

"Raiju first use Double Team to evade the attack. If you get hit use Double Team again to evade the Hidden Power, if not Double Kick twice."

Double Team~Double Kick/Double Team~Double Kick
Back to top Go down
my law skillz r userless
Admin
my law skillz r userless

PostSubject: Re: Eon: Tacomon(GL) vs. Law Skillz(C)   Eon: Tacomon(GL) vs. Law Skillz(C) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:08 am

lol, in this ASB you can use 2-turn moves very quickly, in 1 turn. It might require 1-2 more points of energy to get it done very quickly and will lower damage by about 1-2 points, though.
Back to top Go down
Tacomon
Admin
Tacomon

PostSubject: Re: Eon: Tacomon(GL) vs. Law Skillz (C)   Eon: Tacomon(GL) vs. Law Skillz(C) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:59 am

The Eon Gym

3v3-6v6 Single Battle
No OHKO moves.

Gym Leader:
Tacomon

Application-
Chosen Pokémon:
Number of Badges:

Round 2

Raiju | M
79 HP | 87 EP
Sad

Eris | F
86 HP | 88 EP
Lol

"Raiju starts off with a Double Team, four on one that doesn't seem fair but wait, Eris digs down under quick as can be, Raiju just stands there all Poker Face. Time out the grounds...the grounds shaking! Eris comes up and hits Raiju, or well a clone of Raiju."
[-6 EPEon: Tacomon(GL) vs. Law Skillz(C) 135-0 HP] [-7 EPEon: Tacomon(GL) vs. Law Skillz(C) 262-0 HP]

"Raiju runs up with his clones and does the Naruto Uzumaki Barrage with his clones. Oh wait...wrong show. Well anyways Eris shoots at Raiju with some balls of mud-looking things and...it hits. Raiju's shadow clones all disappear."
[-5 EPEon: Tacomon(GL) vs. Law Skillz(C) 135-5 HP] [-5 EPEon: Tacomon(GL) vs. Law Skillz(C) 262-6 HP]

"Raiju runs back up to Eris after being knocked back by the Hidden Power. He does a Double Kick right in Eris' stomach. But before he can jump away he gets bit on foot really hard. Eris takes Raiju by the foot with her teeth, swings him around and throws him away. Ouch.
[-5 EPEon: Tacomon(GL) vs. Law Skillz(C) 135-6 HP] [-6 EPEon: Tacomon(GL) vs. Law Skillz(C) 262-6 HP]

Round 2

Raiju | M
68 HP | 71 EP
Muahahahaha

Eris | F
74 HP | 70 EP
Screaming

Ref Notes
Eris' Hidden Power is locked in as Ground.
Back to top Go down
Tacomon
Admin
Tacomon

PostSubject: Eon: Tacomon(GL) vs. Law Skillz(C)   Eon: Tacomon(GL) vs. Law Skillz(C) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 7:44 pm

"Alright Raiju lets use your Hidden Power then use Double Team once more then finally use Thunder"

Hidden Power Fighting~Double Team~Thunder
Back to top Go down
my law skillz r userless
Admin
my law skillz r userless

PostSubject: Re: Eon: Tacomon(GL) vs. Law Skillz(C)   Eon: Tacomon(GL) vs. Law Skillz(C) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 7:56 pm

Hurr. We'll go for a 1-turn dig, then Snatch that Double Team and finish with a good ol' Crunch.

Dig [1 Turn] ~ Snatch ~ Crunch
Back to top Go down
Tacomon
Admin
Tacomon

PostSubject: Re: Eon: Tacomon(GL) vs. Law Skillz (C)   Eon: Tacomon(GL) vs. Law Skillz(C) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:43 am

Sorry I've been a bit busy with everything around my house I'll try to get this up tonight
Back to top Go down
Tacomon
Admin
Tacomon

PostSubject: Re:Eon: Tacomon(GL) vs. Law Skillz (C)   Eon: Tacomon(GL) vs. Law Skillz(C) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 7:48 am

Oh Lawdy almost forgot about the battle

The Eon Gym

3v3-6v6 Single Battle
No OHKO moves.

Gym Leader:
Tacomon

Application-
Chosen Pokémon:
Number of Badges:

Round 3

Raiju | M
68 HP | 71 EP
Muahahahaha
Hidden Power~Double Team~Thunder

Eris | F
74 HP | 70 EP
Screaming
Dig(1 Turn)~Snatch~Crunch

"Eris starts off this round with digging down. Raiju waits for his opponents move...Eris comes up from the Earth and knocks Raiju into the air. But before Raiju touches the ground he sends out a bunch of...flying fists?! They hit Eris right in the face. Ouch that must hurt.
[-5 EPEon: Tacomon(GL) vs. Law Skillz(C) 135-5 HP] [-7 EPEon: Tacomon(GL) vs. Law Skillz(C) 262-7 HP]

"This inning is started with Eris waiting for Raiju to do a move. Raiju uses Shadow Clone Jutsu but the clones have actually joined Eris. They start to transform into Eris. Its pretty cool how it happens too...gettin' all distorted and stuff."
[-6 EPEon: Tacomon(GL) vs. Law Skillz(C) 135-0 HP] [-5 EPEon: Tacomon(GL) vs. Law Skillz(C) 262-0 HP]

"Raiju finally decides to learn how to get faster and he stands up on his back legs. He raises his arm and...no, its Kirin. Begone with the thunderclap Eris. Eris looks really hurt by that Kirin. Eris stands up and runs up to Raiju and bites down hard as can be.
[-9 EPEon: Tacomon(GL) vs. Law Skillz(C) 135-6 HP] [-6 EPEon: Tacomon(GL) vs. Law Skillz(C) 262-8 HP]

Round 3

Raiju | M
57 HP | 51 EP
Muahahahaha

Eris | F
59 HP | 52 EP
Screaming

Ref Notes
I'm a huge Naruto fan so you're gonna find a lot of that in here.
Kumori, it be your turn.
Back to top Go down
my law skillz r userless
Admin
my law skillz r userless

PostSubject: Re: Eon: Tacomon(GL) vs. Law Skillz(C)   Eon: Tacomon(GL) vs. Law Skillz(C) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 8:20 pm

Remember that Eris has clones, also, the damage seems a bit low... hm.

Keep using Crunch, and also Snatch all that is Snatchable. Protect any Attracts.
Crunch/Snatch/Protect x3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eon: Tacomon(GL) vs. Law Skillz(C)   Eon: Tacomon(GL) vs. Law Skillz(C) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eon: Tacomon(GL) vs. Law Skillz(C)
Page 1 of 1