Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure

An experienced, aged Pokémon-based forum focused primarily on forum games.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

League Challenge: Genders & Pokémon Registration!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
my law skillz r userless
Admin
my law skillz r userless

Game Points : 6824

League Challenge: Genders & Pokémon Registration! Empty
PostSubject: League Challenge: Genders & Pokémon Registration!   League Challenge: Genders & Pokémon Registration! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:59 pm

In the League Challenge, I seem to have completely forgotten genders, so we'll be introducing genders now. You may assign a random gender for each of your Pokémon.

I plan to also introduce the usage of held items for Pokémon, and also abilities. If anyone can help with held items, please contact either myself or Elecii.

Also, Pokémon Registration helps keep everything more organised. You don't need to register your starter Pokémon, but if you've gained a new Pokémon (or a team of new Pokémon) or evolved one of your Pokémon, please register it in the Registration topic. This helps make sure that nobody is cheating and suddenly has a Pokémon that they've never bought or earned in the first place.
Back to top Go down
https://adventurepokemonrpg.darkbb.com
my law skillz r userless
Admin
my law skillz r userless

Game Points : 6824

League Challenge: Genders & Pokémon Registration! Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Challenge: Genders & Pokémon Registration!   League Challenge: Genders & Pokémon Registration! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 11:35 pm

Also, you may assign nicknames to your Pokémon (this should've always been in place). Just always make sure it is clear what Pokémon you have. Here are two examples of correct formatting (showing what Pokémon it is as well as displaying normal stuff):

League Challenge: Genders & Pokémon Registration! 571
Obsidian | F

Zoroark [Obsidian] | F

And here are some bad examples (make sure your images have a good host, and if someone complains of not being able to see them, just let them know what Pokémon it is and stop saying "well it works for me". Also make sure it is the right image!

League Challenge: Genders & Pokémon Registration! Deadimage
Obsidian | F

Obsidian | F

League Challenge: Genders & Pokémon Registration! 571
Obsidian

In the last example, you are missing a piece of information (gender).
Back to top Go down
https://adventurepokemonrpg.darkbb.com

League Challenge: Genders & Pokémon Registration!
Page 1 of 1