Adventure

An experienced, aged Pokémon-based forum focused primarily on forum games.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The Lucky League Raffle!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
my law skillz r userless
Admin
avatar

Posts : 733
Game Points : 4427
Join date : 2010-08-28

PostSubject: The Lucky League Raffle!   Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:18 am

Welcome to the Lucky League Raffle! You can buy tickets here, and enter the raffle! Wow! You can be rewarded with Game Points, or Pokémon! Wowwwww!! Here are the tickets you can buy!

Chance Tickets
Basic Ticket (85% chance of a randomly chosen amount of Game Points, 15% chance of a randomly chosen weak Basic Pokémon) [Costs 75 Game Points. Can be redeemed up to twice a day.]
Luck Ticket (50% chance of a randomly chosen amount of Game Points, 50% chance of a randomly chosen Basic Pokémon) [Costs 150 Game Points. Can be redeemed once a day.]
Advanced Pokémon Ticket (25% chance of a randomly chosen amount of Game Points over 50, 70% chance of a randomly chosen Basic Pokémon, 5% of a randomly chosen non-evolving Pokémon) [Costs 200 Game Points. Can be redeemed once a day.]

Pokémon Tickets
Normal Ticket (100% chance of a randomly chosen Normal-type Basic Pokémon) [Costs 200 Game Points. Can be redeemed once a day.]
Fire Ticket Ticket (100% chance of a randomly chosen Fire-type Basic Pokémon) [Costs 200 Game Points. Can be redeemed once a day.]
Grass Ticket (100% chance of a randomly chosen Grass-type Basic Pokémon) [Costs 200 Game Points. Can be redeemed once a day.]
Water Ticket (100% chance of a randomly chosen Water-type Basic Pokémon) [Costs 200 Game Points. Can be redeemed once a day.]
Electric Ticket (100% chance of a randomly chosen Electric-type Basic Pokémon) [Costs 200 Game Points. Can be redeemed once a day.]
Non-evolving Ticket (100% chance of a randomly chosen non-evolving Pokémon, any type) [Costs 400 Game Points (price negotiable based on result, between 300-400). Can be redeemed 3 times a week.]
Attack Ticket (100% chance of a randomly chosen Basic Pokémon with high attack.) [Costs 300 Game Points. Can be redeemed once a day.]
Defence Ticket (100% chance of a randomly chosen Basic Pokémon with high defence.) [Costs 300 Game Points. Can be redeemed once a day.]

Surprised by how many tickets we have~? Teehee! We enjoy having winners. Though it might be better not to waste all your money here, teehee. Once you purchase your ticket, an official (my law skillz r userless or Elecii) will be in charge of redeeming the ticket for your prize. Prices are not negotiable unless the ticket states so. If you believe your case is truly an exception and that you are being ripped-off, PM my law skillz r userless. She has the final say in everything, and you cannot argue against her judgement.

Enjoy the raffle!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://adventurepokemonrpg.darkbb.com
my law skillz r userless
Admin
avatar

Posts : 733
Game Points : 4427
Join date : 2010-08-28

PostSubject: Re: The Lucky League Raffle!   Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:11 am

Lists We Need:

Fire Pokémon:
1. Charmander
2. Charmeleon
3. Charizard
4. Vulpix
5. Ninetales
6. Growlithe
7. Arcanine
8. Ponyta
9. Rapidash
10. Magby
11. Magmar
12. Magmortar
13. Flareon
14. Cyndaquil
15. Quilava
16. Typhlosion
17. Slugma
18. Magcargo
19. Torchic
20. Combusken
21. Blaziken
22. Chimchar
23. Monferno
24. Infernape
25. Tepig
26. Pignite
27. Emboar
28. Pansear
29. Simisear
30. Darumaka
31. Darmanitan
32. Heatmor
33. Numel
34. Camerupt
35. Zen Darmanitan

Water Pokémon:
1. Squirtle
2. Wartortle
3. Blastoise
4. Psyduck
5. Golduck
6. Poliwag
7. Poliwhirl
8. Poliwrath
9. Politoed
10. Seel
11. Dewgong
12. Shellder
13. Cloyster
14. Krabby
15. Kingler
16. Horsea
17. Seadra
18. Kingdra
19. Goldeen
20. Seaking
21. Staryu
22. Starmie
23. Magikarp
24. Gyarados
25. Vaporeon
26. Totodile
27. Croconaw
28. Feraligatr
29. Azurill
30. Marill
31. Azumarill
32. Remoraid
33. Octillery
34. Mudkip
35. Marshtomp
36. Swampert
37. Wailmer
38. Wailord
39. Corphish
40. Crawdaunt
41. Feebas
42. Milotic
43. Clamperl
44. Huntail
45. Gorebyss
46. Luvdisc
47. Piplup
48. Prinplup
49. Empoleon
50. Buizel
51. Floatzel
52. Shellos
53. Gastrodon
54. Finneon
55. Lumineon
56. Oshawott
57. Dewott
58. Samurott
59. Panpour
60. Simipour
61. Tympole
62. Palpitoad
63. Seismitoad
64. Basculin
65. Alomomola
66. Mantyke
67. Mantine
68. Wingull
69. Pelipper
70. Ducklett
71. Swanna
72. Tentacool
73. Tentacruel
74. Qwfilsih
75. Wooper
76. Quagsire
77. Barboach
78. Whiscash
79. Corsola
80. Relicanth
81. Tirtouga
82. Carracosta
83. Frillish
84. Jellicent
85. Lotad
86. Lombre
87. Ludicolo
88. Chinchou
89. Lanturn
90. Slowpoke
91. Slowbro
92. Slowking
93. Lapras
94. Carvanha
95. Sharpedo


Last edited by my law skillz r userless on Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://adventurepokemonrpg.darkbb.com
BlazingSilver06
Admin
avatar

Posts : 63
Game Points : 6660
Join date : 2012-10-28

PostSubject: Re: The Lucky League Raffle!   Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:46 am

So, I'll take a non-evolving ticket please!
I got the constolation prize for a free one Giggling
Back to top Go down
View user profile
my law skillz r userless
Admin
avatar

Posts : 733
Game Points : 4427
Join date : 2010-08-28

PostSubject: Re: The Lucky League Raffle!   Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:54 am

Rolling will take too long, so truly random finger pointing selection will occur:

Maractus! Enjoy your free prize.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://adventurepokemonrpg.darkbb.com
BlazingSilver06
Admin
avatar

Posts : 63
Game Points : 6660
Join date : 2012-10-28

PostSubject: Re: The Lucky League Raffle!   Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:55 am

my law skillz r userless wrote:
Rolling will take too long, so truly random finger pointing selection will occur:

Maractus! Enjoy your free prize.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlazingSilver06
Admin
avatar

Posts : 63
Game Points : 6660
Join date : 2012-10-28

PostSubject: Re: The Lucky League Raffle!   Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:43 am

I'm here to redeem my basic coupon please!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
my law skillz r userless
Admin
avatar

Posts : 733
Game Points : 4427
Join date : 2010-08-28

PostSubject: Re: The Lucky League Raffle!   Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:46 am

Basic yay!

45
Timestamp: 2012-10-28 19:45:07 UTC

You get a random number of Game Points up to 750.

292
Timestamp: 2012-10-28 19:46:02 UTC

Well done, Sna! Arms open That's +292 Game Points for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://adventurepokemonrpg.darkbb.com
my law skillz r userless
Admin
avatar

Posts : 733
Game Points : 4427
Join date : 2010-08-28

PostSubject: Re: The Lucky League Raffle!   Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:54 am

I'm making a change to the Lucky League raffle! If you're redeeming a ticket where you get a Basic Pokémon, and I roll an evolved Pokémon, I will give it to you as its Basic form. Also, if you're going for a 1st stage and I roll a Basic that could evolve into a 1st stage, I will give it to you as the 1st stage Pokémon.

Sound confusing? I'll show you an example, from my ticket redeeming.

"1. 9 [Blastoise]
2. 28 [Sandslash]
3. 488 [Cresselia]
4. 529 [Drilbur]"

I wouldn't need to roll that much. The first roll, Blastoise, under the new rule is a valid roll. With the new rule in place, I would have been given the basic stage of Blastoise, which is Squirtle.

Okay, let's say I rolled Sandslash first. I would be given Sandshrew. If I rolled a Gengar, I would get a Gastly. If I rolled a Golem, I would be given a Geodude. Get the picture?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://adventurepokemonrpg.darkbb.com
my law skillz r userless
Admin
avatar

Posts : 733
Game Points : 4427
Join date : 2010-08-28

PostSubject: Re: The Lucky League Raffle!   Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:36 am

Attack Ticket please!

-300 Game Points

I get a... *drumroll please*
Mawile!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://adventurepokemonrpg.darkbb.com
Elecii
Admin
avatar

Posts : 201
Game Points : 5543
Join date : 2010-08-28

PostSubject: Re: The Lucky League Raffle!   Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:50 pm

Lets blow some points and buy a Luck Ticket.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
my law skillz r userless
Admin
avatar

Posts : 733
Game Points : 4427
Join date : 2010-08-28

PostSubject: Re: The Lucky League Raffle!   Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:21 am

-150 GP

Roll: 92
Randomly generated Basic Pokémon.

Roll: 75
Graveler

Your prize is a... Geodude! Hahaha, not very lucky. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://adventurepokemonrpg.darkbb.com
my law skillz r userless
Admin
avatar

Posts : 733
Game Points : 4427
Join date : 2010-08-28

PostSubject: Re: The Lucky League Raffle!   Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:32 am

Redeeming Good Girl Prize reward~

Attack Ticket, please!

Your prize is a Larvitar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://adventurepokemonrpg.darkbb.com
Elecii
Admin
avatar

Posts : 201
Game Points : 5543
Join date : 2010-08-28

PostSubject: Re: The Lucky League Raffle!   Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:03 am

I'm not very lucky am I? -.-

But anyway, claiming my good girl ticket and getting a Water Ticket please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
my law skillz r userless
Admin
avatar

Posts : 733
Game Points : 4427
Join date : 2010-08-28

PostSubject: Re: The Lucky League Raffle!   Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:14 am

Here goes... this might take a while. I'll go through all generated Pokémon...

151 - Mew
262 - Mightyena
455 - Carnivine
229 - Houndoom
487 - Giratina
100 - Voltorb
620 - Mienshao
202 - Wobbuffet
225 - Delibird
472 - Gliscor
323 - Camerupt
636 - Larvesta
137 - Porygon
365 - Walrein

Walrein is simplified to Spheal.

Your prize is a Spheal!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://adventurepokemonrpg.darkbb.com
my law skillz r userless
Admin
avatar

Posts : 733
Game Points : 4427
Join date : 2010-08-28

PostSubject: Re: The Lucky League Raffle!   Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:15 am

3 tickets from Angel Bundle

I'll take a Fire, Grass and Water ticket.

Fire - Cyndaquil
Grass - Pansage
Water - Relicanth
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://adventurepokemonrpg.darkbb.com
Tacomon
Admin
avatar

Posts : 50
Game Points : 2784
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: The Lucky League Raffle   Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:04 am

3 Free Tickets from the Angel Bundle
Gonna get a Fire, Non-Evolving and a Electric Ticket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
my law skillz r userless
Admin
avatar

Posts : 733
Game Points : 4427
Join date : 2010-08-28

PostSubject: Re: The Lucky League Raffle!   Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:09 am

kk.

Fire: Heatmor (M)
Non-evolving: Miltank (F)
Electric: Electrike (M)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://adventurepokemonrpg.darkbb.com
Slinky

avatar

Posts : 5
Game Points : 1723
Join date : 2013-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Lucky League Raffle   Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:43 am

Alright I'll be using my free tickets from the angel bundle to get 1 fire and 2 water tickets.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scizor

avatar

Posts : 10
Game Points : 1736
Join date : 2013-01-06

PostSubject: Re: The Lucky League Raffle!   Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:20 pm

I completely forgot about the free raffle tickets from the tree.
1 Advanced Pokemon Ticket, 1 Luck Ticket and 1 Fire Ticket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
my law skillz r userless
Admin
avatar

Posts : 733
Game Points : 4427
Join date : 2010-08-28

PostSubject: Re: The Lucky League Raffle!   Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:31 am

fml lol so much rollin'. they hatin'.

Okay but back to being serious, let's start with Slinky.
Slinky
Fire:
Charmander (F)
Water: Seismitoad (M)
Water: Basculin (F)

Bad luck with the Basculin, lol. But enjoy the Seismitoad~

Scizor:
APT: Sandile (M)
Luck: Litwick (F)
Fire: Numel (M)

I'm going to start applying genders to shop-bought Pokémon, so all of your Pokémon here have a gender assigned. Please use this gender. It cannot be changed, unless someone establishes a shop that changes genders.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://adventurepokemonrpg.darkbb.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Lucky League Raffle!   

Back to top Go down
 
The Lucky League Raffle!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Acme 40k Escalation League (Begins January 11th)
» Eastside Games and Cards Slow Grow League
» League: Blighted Shadow Storyline
» Champions League Tournament ~ Sign - IN ~
» Lucky / Unlucky days

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adventure :: Pokémon League Challenge :: Market Street-
Jump to: